EAMONN O'GORMAN, REALTOR
RE/MAX iREALTY Innovations
Interactive 3D Tours - How They Help
Interactive 3D Tours are the future of Real Estate. Buyers desire a lot of information on each home they might be interested in. Some want photos, some want detailed information, some want floor plans, some want brochures, some want virtual tours and others want a little bit of everything!
My Unique Home Marketing Plan includes a multitude of marketing solutions to get your home sold. A key part of my marketing plan is an Interactive 3D Tour of your home - read on to find out why this is so important and so effective in helping to sell your home.
An Interactive 3D Tour...
- Draws attention to your home - In a competitive market, homes with an Interactive 3D Tour stand out from the crowd.
- Illustrates the layout of your home - Photos are vitally important, but photos alone don’t show how the rooms are laid out and how they connect with each other – interactive 3D tours do.
- Helps with showings - Interactive 3D tours give potential buyers the opportunity to tour your home before they even book a showing. As a result, showings of your home are confirmations, not explorations, so that you, as the seller can feel confident that your showings are from buyers with a serious interest in your home.
- Improves visibility of your home - Your tour will be visible on the MLS System, Realtor.ca and a great many Real Estate websites. It will also be included on my personalized individual property website that I will build for you, which can be shared far and wide.
- Replaces Open Houses - In a world where Open Houses represent a security risk to your home and valuables, an Interactive 3D Tour gives you the benefits of a 24/7 Open House, without having to leave your home.